Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fine, Fine, I hear it too

The call of a house that desperately needs to be purged of all clutter, chaos, mayhem and foolishness. It seems like every post I read this month is about massively decluttering and reorganizing our houses. I have ignored the call to action, mostly because we have been out of town for over a week,or at least that's the story I am sticking with. But today when I opened the coat closet and three mittens, a rain coat and half a vacuum cleaner fell out I had finally had enough and decided today was the day I stopped ignoring the cries of a home desperate to be cleaned out. I'll be back with an update on our bathroom project soon. If you don't hear from me by next week, send reinforcement as the closet may have sucked me in. If I find the doorway to Narnia back there, I'll let you all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment